If you want to adjust the deviation of the belt conveyor, the first thing to analyze is what causes the deviation of the belt conveyor.
I think there are mainly the following aspects and solutions:
In terms of installation quality:
- Under no-load and heavy-load conditions, the truck loading conveyor belt moves laterally on the same side. The results show that the tightness of the two sides of the truck loading conveyor belt is different, so the belt is too tight, and the screw or balance weight of the tensioning mechanism is also adjusted accordingly.
- When the truck loading conveyor belt is empty, it always shifts to one side. Adjust the roller bracket corresponding to the side of the belt to move forward in the direction of the belt, but should not exceed 2 cm. Generally speaking, start to adjust the rollers from the deviation point, the adjustment amount of each roller should be small, and the number of rollers should be adjusted several times, the effect is better. It is best to adjust on the side to avoid confusion. Or properly lift the roller bracket on the other side.
- The truck loading conveyor belt deviates from left to right without a fixed direction, indicating that the truck loading conveyor belt is too loose. The screws of the tensioning mechanism should be adjusted to give enough tension to the belt and tighten the belt.
- The truck loading conveyor belt is running on the rollers, which indicates that the drum is not well positioned, and the level of the drum and the level of the line should be adjusted. When the truck loading conveyor belt runs along the direction of the rollers, which side is generally biased, that is, the roller shaft on the other side moves forward along the operating side of the conveyor belt. The adjustment method is to adjust the bolt on the roller bearing.
The quality of truck loading conveyor belt
- The edge of the truck loading conveyor belt is worn or the seams of the belt are not parallel, which will also cause the deviation of the belt. At this time, it should be repaired in time. When the belt joint is not correct, it is easy to cause long-distance deviation. At this point, the joint must be cut and redone to ensure that the joint is perpendicular to the center of the conveyor belt.
- If a certain section of the conveyor belt runs to a certain place, there will be running deviation, mainly due to the “S” shape bending of the conveyor belt, and the “S” shape bending is slight, which can be corrected by the full load fastening operation of the conveyor belt , for “s”-shaped bends, the reconnection should be canceled.
- The truck loading conveyor belt does not deviate under no-load conditions, but it always deviates in one position under heavy load conditions, indicating that the belt load is unbalanced. At this time, try to make the belt load even, adjust the tail to make it correct, if the blanking point is still off, adjust the position of the blanking guide plate.
- When there is partial deviation of the pressure roller or the pressure roller against the bonding material, the bonding material should be removed first to see if the deviation is eliminated. If it works, it proves that the bonding of the material has caused the diameter to be too large, resulting in increased belt bonding tension.
In addition, in the production practice of belt conveyors, the methods of installing limit rollers and adjusting deviation rollers are widely used to restore the belt to its normal position. The limit idler, as the name suggests, is to install limit idlers on both sides of the belt, so that the belt is forced to reset. Deviation adjustment rollers are two sets of self-aligning rollers installed on the conveyor, which can automatically correct the deviation of the belt. When the truck loading conveyor belt deviates from the small roller on one side, the side support moves forward along the direction of belt running, and the drive belt moves to the other side until it returns to the normal position.
Analysis of common faults and problems of telescopic belt conveyor
(1) Conveyor belt deviation:
- Rack manufacturing error and installation deviation:
① Due to the manufacturing and installation errors of the belt telescopic conveyor frame, there will be a large deviation between the center line of the belt conveyor and the theoretical center line, which will cause deviations in the installation of the roller and the belt, resulting in deviation of the belt.
② When the design rigidity of the frame of the telescopic conveyor is poor, the frame will be deformed, especially when the belt is running with a heavy load, the belt will deviate.
- The quality of belt manufacturing and joints produces errors in geometric dimensions (not straight, uneven thickness):
① If the vulcanized joint of the belt is connected incorrectly or not straight, the tension on both sides of the belt will be different, and the belt will deviate to the side with higher tension.
②The belt itself is not straight or the two sides of the belt are not parallel or the thickness of the belt width direction is greatly different, which will cause the belt to deviate.
③The belt is aging and deformed, and the edges are severely worn, which will also cause uneven stress distribution inside the belt and deviation during operation.
(2) The same part of the conveyor belt deviates:
- The connection of the conveyor belt joint is not correct, reconnect it.
- The edge of the conveyor belt is worn and deformed after absorbing moisture, and the damaged part should be repaired at any time.
- If the belt body of the conveyor belt is bent, use self-aligning rollers to correct the deviation or cut the bent part to reconnect.
Guanchao is an excellent fixed belt conveyor manufacturer with a wealth of experience in the industry. Our products are sold worldwide. If you are interested in our products, please contact us as soon as possible. We look forward to working with you.