With the rapid economic development, the rapid production of enterprises is inseparable from the automatic conveying system. In the composed automatic conveying system, the application of Loading Dock Conveyor is an indispensable part of the mechanization and automation of the material handling system.
Loading Dock Conveyors have a very long history. If we want to trace the development of conveyors, we can trace them to ancient Chinese high-drum carts and water-lifting overturns at the earliest. The use principle of these two is very similar to the design principle of modern conveyors, which can be said to be the prototype of the development of modern conveyors.
In foreign history, the ancient Greek philosopher Archimedes invented a screw pump, which uses the continuous rotation of the screw to press the liquid from one sealing chamber to another sealing chamber in a spiral manner, and finally squeezes out the pump body. This kind of screw pump is the prototype of today’s screw conveyor.
In the past 30 years, with the development of industrial technology, social productivity and labor costs, the requirements for work efficiency have been continuously improved. Let express, logistics, factories, warehouses and other places in labor-intensive industries have a new pursuit of employee work efficiency.
Naturally, among the most used Loading Dock Conveyor, great strides have been made in transport conveying equipment. Now, the development direction of Loading Dock Conveyor can be roughly divided into the following types:
- Curve conveyor: suitable for manufacturers of various flow operations, logistics transportation of small and medium-sized items, power system adopts frequency conversion speed control system, stable performance, safe and reliable, simple operation, line speed is generally 30 meters per minute.
- Climbing belt conveyor: use the continuous or intermittent motion of the conveyor belt to transport items below 500kg, or powder or granular items. The climbing belt conveyor is used for the level difference, which can complete the continuous conveying, and can be smoothly connected with the roller conveyor or the chain conveyor.
- Narrow belt conveyor: It is mainly composed of two end rollers and a closed conveyor belt tightly sleeved on it, which is driven by the friction between the driving roller and the conveyor belt. In addition to pure material transportation, it can also match processing requests with various industrial production processes to form rhythmic and streamlined traffic routes.
- Telescopic belt conveyor: The telescopic belt conveyor is an ordinary belt conveyor with a telescopic mechanism added, so that the belt conveyor can freely expand and contract in the length direction, and the telescopic belt conveyor can operate in both directions to convey materials, reducing loading and unloading costs and improving work efficiency.
Now because the global environmental pollution is more serious, the domestic policy of energy saving and emission reduction has been put forward to ensure the survival and living environment of our country. Naturally, there has been a new round of improvement in environmental protection requirements for all walks of life. Therefore, it is predicted that the conveyor industry will develop in the following directions according to the national policy and strategy:
- Loading Dock Conveyor continue to develop to large-scale.
Large-scale includes several aspects such as large conveying capacity, large single machine length and large conveying inclination. The length of the hydraulic conveying device has reached more than 440 kilometers.
At present, the length of a single belt conveyor is nearly 15 kilometers, and several “belt conveyors” have appeared to connect the two places. Many countries are exploring a more complete conveyor structure for continuous conveying of materials over long distances and large volumes.
- Expand the scope of use of the Loading Dock Conveyor.
Develop conveyors that can work under high temperature and low temperature conditions, corrosive, radioactive, and flammable substances, and can transport hot, explosive, agglomerated, and viscous materials.
- Make the structure of the conveyor meet the requirements for a single machine put forward by the automatic control of the material handling system.
For example, the trolley conveyor for automatic sorting of parcels used by the post office should be able to meet the requirements of the sorting action, etc.
- Reducing the energy consumption of conveyors to save energy has become an important aspect of scientific research in the field of conveying technology. One of the important indicators of conveyor selection is the energy consumed to transport 1 ton of material for 1 km.
- Reduce dust, noise and exhaust gas generated by various conveyors during operation.
The prospects of Loading Dock Conveyors are immeasurable, and the output value of this industry will reach new heights. Because the conveyor conveys not only simple items and equipment, but also the driving force for social development, as well as the footprint and future development direction of human civilization.
Guanchao Logistics Technology specializes in the production of Loading Dock Conveyor. As a professional manufacturer, we provide a full range of customized logistics equipment design and production services. Our company has independent intellectual property rights, production bases and a strong R&D team. We hope to become the leader in the production of logistics and transportation machinery in China. If you want to buy our products, then please contact our staff, we will provide you with the best service.