What is a turning curve belt conveyor? The shape of the curve conveyor is that the fan belt is equipped with a special anti-deviation roller (the bearing is added with polyoxymethylene POM), or the guide rib is welded with high frequency on the outer side of the conveyor belt to make the conveyor belt run in a special guide rail, and the roller adopts a special tapered rubber-coated roller.
At present, the turning curve belt conveyor can transport a wide variety of materials, which can not only transport various bulk materials but also transport various cartons, packaging bags, and other small pieces of goods with a wide range of uses.
Turning curve belt conveyors are also widely used in food, beverage, electronics, tobacco, and other industries. We can choose rollers with smaller diameters to make the corner connection more convenient and solve the transition problem perfectly. This equipment is suitable for manufacturers of various assembly lines connecting turning operations and logistics transportation of small and medium-sized items, and the power system adopts a frequency conversion speed regulation system, which has stable performance, safety and reliability, and simple operation.
The use of a turning curve belt conveyor belt is very convenient; both horizontal and inclined transportation are possible, and the direction is flexible, so it is widely used in industrial enterprises. such as the transportation of beverage bottles, medicines, aluminum cans, cosmetics, food, etc. It can also be developed and applied to elevators, vegetable washing machines, and meat food transportation. The tensile force of the turning conveyor belt is generally not more than 20 meters in length.
There are also a few key points in the selection:
- The frame can be made of carbon steel or stainless steel.
- Turning curve belt conveyor Belts can be selected according to user needs, with corresponding performance requirements and belts of different materials and specifications.
- The drive motor can be set under the frame or above the frame according to the user’s needs.
- Users who have speed regulation requirements can choose between frequency conversion speed regulation or a stepless speed reduction motor.
Maintenance of the turning curve belt conveyor
The turning curve belt conveyor is used to convey materials. When using the machine, you should pay attention to maintaining it so that it can better serve the user. The following is a brief introduction to the maintenance of the belt conveyor line.
- When the turning curve belt conveyor is running, it is easy to be blocked by the frame of the equipment, or the pillars or block materials, and it will be torn in serious cases. So be sure to check frequently and clean up in time.
- The conveyor belt is a vulnerable part of the equipment. If the running time is too long, it is inevitable that there will be damaged places. Once a leak or rupture is found, repair it in time to avoid the expansion of the crack.
- When the equipment is conveying materials, the common fault of the conveyor belt is deviation, but there are many solutions. When ordering equipment, customers can consult the manufacturer and master some basic fault-solving common sense about the equipment to ensure that the equipment can be faulty at any time. Take action to correct it.
- When conveying materials, the conveyor belt has a certain load-bearing range. When feeding materials, the conveyor belt must not be overloaded, which will easily damage the belt.
- The idler is an accessory that is closely connected with the conveyor belt. When conveying materials, remember to avoid the idler being covered by the material so that the idler is prone to inflexible rotation. Once it is inflexible, it is prone to material leakage. It not only affects the conveying efficiency, but also causes the material to fall between the roller and the conveyor belt, accelerating the wear of the conveyor belt, so be sure to pay attention to the gap between each idler and the conveyor belt.
Details of the use of a turning curve belt conveyor
- When the core body of the conveyor belt is broken and corroded, the damaged section should be scrapped.
- When the core of the conveyor belt of the turning curve belt conveyor is exposed, it should be repaired in time to ensure the good conveying performance of the belt conveyor;
- Before use, check whether the various parts of the turning curve belt conveyor are in good condition. If any parts are damaged, take measures to deal with them or replace them in time.
The above is the relevant introduction of the turning belt conveyor. I hope it can solve the doubts in your heart. Customers who need it are welcome to consult it.
Guanchao Logistics Technology is a professional Chinese logistics equipment leader. Through years of practical experience, Guanchao has become one of the core equipment manufacturers in express e-commerce, warehousing, logistics, and other industries. Our products include extendable belt conveyors, angled belt conveyors, and spiral belt conveyors, etc. If you want to buy a turning curve belt conveyor, please contact us. We will provide you with the best service. We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.