The extendable belt conveyor is used in conjunction with other conveying equipment and material sorting systems to realize automatic production of materials in and out of warehouses or vehicle loading and unloading, and has been widely used in various industries. At present, the Extendable belt conveyor can be freely stretched in one direction on the telescopic end, and the extension length of the conveyor can be controlled at any time, so as to realize the bidirectional operation of conveying materials, so that one machine can be used for loading and unloading.
In order to increase everyone’s understanding of the automatic retractable belt conveyor, today Guanchao will briefly describe the working principle, product structure, product advantages and product characteristics of the extendable belt conveyor.
Working principle of extendable belt conveyor
The conveyor belts (or wire ropes) are connected into a closed ring, and they are tensioned by a tensioning device. Under the drive of the motor, the friction between the conveyor belt (or wire rope) and the driving roller (or driving wheel) makes the conveyor belt (or wire rope) runs continuously, so as to achieve the purpose of transporting the load from the loading end to the unloading end.
The use of the extendable belt conveyor greatly shortens the distance of manual transportation of materials, shortens the loading and unloading time of trucks, reduces the labor intensity of porters, reduces the damage rate of conveyed goods, reduces the loading and unloading costs of enterprises and human resources costs, and improves employees. work efficiency.
Telescopic Conveyor for Loading and Unloading is widely used in various modern industrial enterprises, and according to different use processes in different industries, different types and models of conveyor products can be selected to achieve higher conveying capacity.
Product Structure of extendable belt conveyor
The components of the extendable belt conveyor are: head (including motor, transmission, roller, etc.), fuselage (including frame, idler), tail, tape, accessories (including tensioning device, cleaning device, brakes, etc.) etc.
Now take the extendable belt conveyor as an example to briefly introduce the basic structure of the extendable belt conveyor. The main components are: conveyor belt, idler and frame, transmission device, tensioning device, belt storage device and braking device, etc.
- Conveyor belt: The conveyor belt is both a bearing mechanism and a traction mechanism. The types of conveyor belts are divided into: steel rope core conveyor belts, nylon core conveyor belts, dimensional cotton core conveyor belts, and canvas core conveyor belts according to the core structural materials.
- Idler and frame: Idler is used to support the conveyor belt, reduce the running resistance of the conveyor belt, and make the overhang of the conveyor belt not exceed a certain limit to ensure the smooth operation of the conveyor belt. The idler is installed on the frame, and the idler consists of a shaft, a bearing and a standard sleeve. The idler can be divided into: grooved idler, parallel idler, self-aligning idler and buffer idler according to the purpose.
- Driving device: The driving device is the power source of the telescopic belt conveyor. The motor drives the driving roller to rotate through the hydraulic coupling and the reducer. The driving device includes: electric motor, coupling, reducer, driving roller (driving roller), guide roller (guide roller).
- Tensioning device: ensure that the conveyor belt has enough tension to generate the necessary friction between the roller and the conveyor belt; limit the overhang of the conveyor belt between the rollers to ensure the normal operation of the conveyor.
- Belt storage device: The belt storage device is used to temporarily store the excess conveyor belts before and after the extendable belt conveyor telescopic to meet the continuous forward or backward needs of the coal mining face. It is installed on the head of the automatic telescopic belt conveyor. the rear of the transmission.
- Braking device: The extendable belt conveyor should be equipped with an emergency braking device to prevent the accidental failure of emergency braking during the unconscious and irregular use of the conveyor.
Features of extendable belt conveyor
- Telescopic Conveyor for Loading and Unloading has strong conveying capacity, long conveying distance, simple structure and easy maintenance, convenient program control and automatic operation, low use cost, and also has the following characteristics:
- There are many kinds of materials that can be transported, not only can transport all kinds of bulk materials, but also can transport all kinds of cartons, packaging bags and other light-weight products.
- The conveyor belt of Telescopic Conveyor for Loading and Unloading has various materials such as rubber, canvas, pvc, pvk, pu, etc. In addition to the conveying of common materials, it can also meet the requirements of oil resistance, corrosion resistance, and other materials.
- The conveying is stable, and there is no relative movement between the material and the conveyor belt, which can avoid damage to the conveyed material.
- There are various structural forms, and accessories such as push plates, side baffles and skirts can also be added to the conveyor belt, which can meet various process requirements.
- Specifications: Other special specifications are adopted according to customer needs.
- The belt conveyor has the advantages of simple structure, easy maintenance, low energy consumption and low use cost.
- The special food-grade conveyor belt is adopted, which can meet the requirements of food, pharmaceutical, daily chemical and other industries.
- Compared with other belt conveyors, the noise is smaller, and the telescopic belt conveyor is more suitable for occasions where the working environment is relatively quiet.
Advantages of extendable belt conveyor
- Strong conveying adaptability: As long as the packaged material is within 50-80 kg, the Extendable Telescoping Belt Conveyor can convey it. (This weight refers to the maximum carrying capacity of a single package of products within the carrying range of the conveyor, which is about 150 kg. In this case, the service life of the equipment will be greatly reduced)
- When required, the machine can be retracted to save space.
- High product safety: train the correct machine operating rules, and the belt is equipped with an emergency braking device. There is an emergency stop device in front of the extension end of the machine.
- The overall efficiency is high; it shortens the distance of manual transportation to and from materials, shortens the loading and unloading time of trucks, reduces the labor intensity of porters, reduces the damage rate of conveyed goods, reduces the loading and unloading costs of enterprises and human resources costs, and improves the work efficiency of employees.
The above is an introduction to the telescopic belt conveyor. Guanchao specializes in the research and development and production of belt conveyors. If you want to buy a belt conveyor, you are welcome to come and consult us, we will provide you with the best service.