The turning curve belt conveyor is currently the most widely used conveying machinery in enterprises. No matter how good the conveying machinery and equipment is, due to long-term wear and consumption, it needs regular maintenance. During the operation process, it is necessary to operate according to its precise operating procedures to better maintain it. As a professional China turning curve belt conveyor supplier, let Guanchao show you how to use the belt turning machine correctly.
The following will help you understand the correct operation rules of the turning curve belt conveyor:
The so-called “no rules and no square circle” itself will be counterproductive if it does not respect the essence. The turning curve belt conveyor can help various enterprises achieve satisfactory work efficiency because the operating specifications are correct. Otherwise, it will also affect the production speed and delay the yield of the material due to the failure of the turning belt conveyor itself.
The operating specifications of a turning curve belt conveyor are as follows:
- To avoid affecting the machine’s normal operation, the temperature of the materials transported by the turning curve belt conveyor and its working environment must not be higher than 50 °C or lower than -10 °C.
- When the turning belt conveyor is grouped with multiple conveyor equipment and conveying materials, it must be started in close sequence; that is, the machine at the first discharge end starts to run, and can only be put in after each machine is running normally. The conveyed materials can avoid the loss of materials caused by some mechanical failures when the materials are conveyed to the middle.
- The curved belt conveyor must stop the input of materials when it is running and stop until the storage of the conveyor belt is clean, which is helpful for the maintenance of the curved belt conveyor.
- Before the operation of the curved belt conveyor, it is necessary to carefully check whether there is noise in each part, and whether the protective equipment is complete and must be operated by professionals.
- Test the insulation of the motor. The motor should be on the ground. The cable of the curved belt conveyor should not be pulled randomly to avoid accidental casualties.
- If the belt of the turning belt conveyor slips during the material conveying process, it is strictly forbidden to pull the belt by hand, so as to avoid accidents and wait for the stop to be repaired and then restarted.
- It is forbidden to enter anything other than the conveying material on the conveyor belt of the curved belt conveyor (the tools that carry the material are not counted).
- If there is an abnormal situation in the operation of the curved belt conveyor, it should be stopped for inspection and maintenance and cannot be operated reluctantly so as to avoid the wear of the curved belt conveyor.
Daily maintenance of the turning curve belt conveyor
Turning curve belt conveyors are widely used and play a very important role in feed mills, especially as the indispensable conveying equipment in large feed mills. Its types include: horizontal turning curve belt conveyor, inclined turning curve belt conveyor, and self-cleaning curved belt conveyor. The curved belt conveyor looks simple, but in actual production, it is one of the conveying equipment with a high failure frequency, and the correct maintenance and use of the curved belt conveyor is particularly important.
According to the structural characteristics of the turning curve belt conveyor combined with the actual experience of our company in the production of conveyors, daily maintenance should be carried out from the following aspects:
- Always check whether the operation is normal and whether there is abnormal noise. If the fault is found, it should be stopped in time to eliminate it.
- Strictly prevent iron blocks, large pieces of hard objects, etc. from mixing into the tank during operation, so as not to damage the machine.
- Remove the hemp rope and other sundries from the conveyor on a regular basis to avoid overloading the motor after winding the chain and causing damage to the motor and reducer.
- Check to see if the chain pin is broken or loose, and replace or repair it as soon as possible; check to see if the scraper is damaged or worn.If there is a bent or lost scraper, replace or repair it in time. Scratches or grooves on the “polyethylene” squeegee may indicate other problems.
- Examine the chain, drum, and sprocket for signs of excessive wear.
- In strict accordance with the manufacturer’s product instructions, regularly lubricate bearings, gears, and reducers, etc.
- Regularly check all safety protection devices to ensure that they can work reliably.
- Check the tightness of all bolted connections on a regular basis and tighten them as soon as they become loose.
- Always check and adjust the tension of the drive belt or chain.
Maintaining proper chain tension is one of the key daily maintenance tasks for turning curve belt conveyors. The chain can neither be too tight nor too loose. Too tight a chain can cause premature wear and problems with the chain, sprockets, and bearings. Insufficient chain tension can cause the chain to break. If the chain is not tight enough, it can catch on the rollers or rails and be damaged.
The turning belt conveyors produced by our company can realize horizontal conveying and inclined conveying. The curved belt conveyor is especially suitable for various assembly line connections and turning operations and is suitable for a wide range of industries. Our products also include extendable telescoping belt conveyors, angled belt conveyors, and so on. Please feel free to contact us if you are interested in our products.